As per IRDAI annual report, the latest claim settlement ratio of Future Generali India Life Insurance Company is 95.16% for the Financial Year 2018-19.
|Life Insurer||Claims pending at the start of the period||Claims Intimated
|Total Claims (Claims Pending+Claims Intimated)||Claims Paid
|Future Generali Life||19||1138||1157||1101||95.16%|
- The claim settlement ratio of 95.16% is the indicator of the number of death claims settled by Future Generali Life Insurance against the total claims 1157 reported for the FY 2018-19.
- Rs 35 crores has been paid as the claim amount against 1101 claims reported in the FY 2018-19 by Future Generali Life Insurance Company.
- 48 claims have been rejected, resulting in Claim Repudiation of 4.15% for the FY 2018-19.
Past 5 years CSR Trends for Future Generali Life Insurance Co.
Consistency to maintain a higher claim settlement ratio is considered to be good. Past claims settlement ratio trends will reveal the consistency and inclination of the Future Generali Life Insurance Co. towards the settlement of death claims.
Let’s go through the past 5 years’ CSR trend of Future Generali Life Insurance Company.
|Financial Year||Claim Settlement Ratio (%)|
Future Generali Life Rank in Claim Settlement among other Life Insurers
The Claim Settlement Ratio (CSR) rank signifies the position where Future Generali Life Insurance Company lies, with respect to other life insurers in the industry from the financial year 2014-15 to 2018-19. The claim settlement percentage attained by Future Generali Life Insurance Co. is the basis of the rank identified in the respective financial years.
How Claim Settlement Ratio (CSR) is measured?
The Claim Settlement Ratio is expressed as the number of claims settled divided by the total number of claims reported in a given financial year, including the claims outstanding at the beginning of the financial year. The claim settlement ratio is expressed in percentage which is helpful for comparing the claim settlement data by the customer across insurers. The claim settlement ratio is calculated for every financial year.
|Claim Settlement Ratio = Total claims settled / Total claims received
where, Total Claims received = (Claims reported in the financial year + claims pending at the start of the year)
- 7 Reasons Why You should Invest in Health Insurance Early
- Canara HSBC OBC Life Insurance Claim Settlement Ratio
error: Content is protected !!